ODBC Driver Guide
General ODBC and SQL Support Levels
ODBC specifies general conformance levels in two areas:
- ODBC application programming interface (API). c-treeACE SQL supports all Core and Level 1 ODBC API functions, and most Level 2 functions.
- ODBC SQL syntax. c-treeACE SQL supports Extended SQL syntax.
The rest of this chapter provides more detail on that support. Specifically, it details the information the c-treeACE ODBC driver returns when applications call the following functions:
- SQLGetInfo() returns various details about the driver and its data source
- Environment, connection, and statement attribute functions return or specify attributes of driver behavior
- SQLGetFunctions() returns ODBC functions the driver supports
- SQLGetTypeInfo() returns data types the driver supports