FairCom ISAM for C
Retrieve in bufptr the A_STFIELDS fields definition structure.
VRLEN WhichAutoSysTimeFields(COUNT datno, pVOID bufptr, VRLEN bufsiz);
- Returndatno - the data file number
- bufptr - pointer to a buffer where to store the definition (after successful return, it can be cast to A_STFIELDS)
- bufsiz - size of the bufptr.
The size of bufptr actually used.
- uerr_cod needs to be checked if an error condition occurred.
- A return value of 0 with uerr_cod 0 indicates that no field has been defined.
- uerr_cod set to VBSZ_ERR indicates bufsiz is too small. Return value contains required size.